Friday, June 22, 2012
Episode 11: Winners and WWKIP Roundup
200 member Giveaway
I forgot to mention it, but come on over, join the Ravelry group and post in the giveaway thread for your chance to win $10 worth of Ravelry giftable pattern(s), donated by stitchinoutloud! As of now we have 169 members, so it's almost time!
Sock KAL the First
Winners have been announced! No spoilers here, though - go watch the show!
Winner #1: your choice of colour in either the Achilles or Sirius base from Barking Dog Yarns. Please contact barkingdogyarns on Ravelry with your choice of colour/base as well as your address.
Winner #2: a pair of socks from Silk Road Socks, knit out of Plymouth Happy Feet colour #14. Please contact me with your choice of pattern, your measurements, and your shipping address.
Big thank yous to the following people:
- Jocelyn and Meg from the Muffin Meg 'n Me Podcast
- Noteable Needle
- Hitchhiker III by Martina Behm (DROPS Fabel in colour #159)
- Hypernova by Arlene's World of Lace (Wollmeise Lace in verzaubert)
- AeRang by Jolene Moseley (Barking Dog Yarns Achilles in the february 2012 club colourway)
- Wedge by Cookie A (unknown yarn)
- Solid Socks Jan/Feb Mystery by Lisa Stichweh (Knit Picks Essential in sarge)
- Phloem by Rachel Coopey (Malabrigo Sock Yarn in impressionist sky)
- Wollmeise 100% Superwash Merino (We're Different - Sabrina)
- The Painted Tiger Bengal Twist (Poppies)
- Mountain Colors Bearfoot (Moose Creek)
- Auracania Ranco Solid (colour #119)
WWKIP was a complete success :) Pictures can be seen on my project page.
Thank you so much for watching! I'll be back after my move.