I spoke about this, but needed to write down my plans for the month's knitting. Let's see how many of these I can get through!
In no particular order, here are the projects I have planned for the month:
1) one single sock of the Barking Dog Yarns mystery (TGIS) by RoseHiver using BDY Achilles in Serendipity - New Orleans
2) the Sock Knitters Anonymous mystery sock (Bláthnat by Irishgirlieknits using Louet Gems fingering weight in light grey (to double dip with the Solid Socks group challenge of the month)
3) finish my Broken Seed Stitch socks
4) knit a hat out of my Manos (and participate in the Twisted Strands Podcast KAL)
5) design fingerless gloves based on LauraJ’s BDY February 2011 KAL socks
6) knit at least 10 ornaments
7) work on my mumi’s fingerless gloves
8) make progress on my Seascape (due in March)
9) make progress on my Annis for Mumi
10) write up my fingerless glove designs (Tactile, Blinded, Kate’s Kables, Honey Mitts), which means knitting them all again
I'm almost finished with the Broken Seed Stitch socks, so that's pretty much dealt with. One almost down!
What are your plans for the month? Are you as insane as I appear to be?